Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sunday Morning Coupon Clipping...

Money saving tip of the week:

Every Sunday morning I coupon clip.

From there I organize them in to categories.

1: What I need this week, what I can use this week to feed us
2: What is on sale at the store, and what coupon I can use this week to get more savings on top

From there I sort them by expiration date in categories:

Grocery- This week I had; soy milk, green giant veggies, mayo, butter, yogurt, green tea, coffee etc

Health+Beauty- This week I had; Body wash, Nauzene, Tylenol

Cleaning: This week I had; A huge amount of Lysol coupons, dishwasher tablets, resolve, hefty bags, detergent, paper towels, and so on..

Alcohol: This week I had; Vodka, Wine, Baileys….Mmmm

Meh, not good coupons this week. But it’s worth stocking up on some of these things before the New Year!

It may seem obvious, but this is essential to saving a LOT of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment