Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Vegetarian Chilli

Pre soaking kidney beans for the chili.

 It does not look to attractice right now, but it smelt amazing. :-) I put no celery in this time.
 This is the last leftover from last week, I put it in the freezer and defrosted it today. Its meant to be a bean soup but I think the beans overtook the water. Woops... So this should make around 5 lunches for Nick and I.
 So firstly we decant some of the soup in to two Rubbermaid containers that are microwavable. This soup is REALLY filling.
 I also pack Nick and I some almonds for a 10AM snack
Our breakfast is a PB Sandwich, they actually keep good overnight too. So you can make this the night before.

In the morning we pour some coffee in to our travel mugs, and put some filtered water in to our bottles for the day.

Its easy when you know what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment