Saturday, November 13, 2010

Our Egg cooker

I love this egg cooker. Its going to be used a whole lot on the $20 a week mission. Its very energy efficient, it matches my kitchen (Big point for Miss Katie!) and it cooks my favourite type of egg.
Soft boiled!
Theres nothing better on a Sunday morning than Toast and Soft boiled egg. Dip the toast in to the egg yolk... Awesome...

Well.... Lucky for me I have no cholesterol problem. But if you do, you can also take out the center of hard boiled eggs, and eat them as a snack with a little pepper and mustard on.



Some other items you may want to invest in are storage containers for food. This will be the main way to save money. Its absolutely key to use these through the whole process. I use Rubbermaid, because it stops Nick rummaging through all our cupboards for one lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment