Monday, December 27, 2010

Welcome back after the holiday season!

Sorry for the short break, we have been so busy planning out our first few months of this blog.

We will be touching on a few different "Fad" diets in the coming months. We shall be eating on each of those fad diets for one month at a time and still be within the $20 limit.

Januray: Low fat, healthy
Feb: Low Carb, 2 weeks of Ketogenic
March: Healthy (Low Fat)
April: Healthy (Low Fat)
May: Vegetarian
June: Vegan
July: Gerson Diet plan
August: Gerson Diet plan (Requires 2 months to work normally)
September: Healthy (Low Fat)
October: Low Carb
November: Low Carb
December: Healthy (Low Fat)

Cant wait for the new year to start! Everyone has to begin to clip coupons around now for this diet to work. And print out a diet planner, such as this:
http://www.vertex42.com/Files/weekly-meal-planner_portrait.pdf

I love this meal planner, it also allows me to budget for each item I am buying.
For example, I will put "Carrots-$1". Which means the maximum amount I can spend is $1.

Later today I will post an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment